The wood chipper mainly uses the principle of the blade for crushing, so the blade is an important part of the chipper. The arrangement and thickness of the blades of the wood chipper directly affect the size and output of the material to be crushed, and the processing of the blades of the chipper is more important, which also directly affects the quality of the material to be crushed and the service life of the crusher equipment. In addition, the quality of the wood chipper bearing directly affects the factory power and particle quality of the crusher. The quality of the equipment produced by some poor and informal manufacturers cannot be guaranteed at all, the quality of the blades and bearings used are also not up to standard, and the internal structure cannot be compared with the big manufacturers. There are many specifications of the crushed materials, and users can't sell them at a good price.
The editor will tell you seven elements for choosing wood chipper equipment:
1. First, determine the crushed material you will buy at the wood chipper. Some manufacturers have many different products. When buying a wood chipper, they hope that the crushing equipment can meet all their varieties. In fact, the crushing effect of a special crusher is better than that of a compatible machine. This is for reference only, you can coordinate with the manufacturer. In addition, different crushing ranges have different prices. If the product with a large crushing range is crushed by machine as much as possible.
2. High cost performance is an important principle. At present, the quality of crushers produced in China has been greatly improved, keeping pace with imported machines.
3. As far as possible, choose a well-known wood chipper company with a long history and guaranteed quality. Choose a model with mature technology and stable quality, so that the wages are faster and more stable, the energy consumption is low, the labor is less, and the scrap rate is low.
4. In the case of on-the-spot investigation, you should pay attention to the big aspects, but also to the small details, which often determine the quality of the whole machine.
5. In terms of after-sales service, "inside the circle" must have a good reputation. Timely after-sales service is especially important for wood processing enterprises.
6. The wood crusher trusted by the peers can be given priority.
7. The purchase should be as simple as possible to operate and maintain, complete with accessories, automatic and continuous feeding mechanism, improve crushing efficiency and reduce labor costs, which is suitable for the long-term development of enterprises.
There are a wide variety of products and brands of wood chippers, and the materials and technologies involved are complex, making it difficult for consumers who lack professional knowledge to choose. Therefore, we must see the above seven factors clearly when choosing, which can help you choose a better machine.